Monday, October 29, 2012

 

Soup, lovely soup.

Trying not to moan.
Just to say that,  as before, neuralgia has set in and all the existing bottom teeth are aching!

The shop had its busy time today.....the same time that Bill took parcels to the post office.
I had a dashing young coloured gentleman looking at expensive watches from one cabinet, somebody else buying wine glasses from another cabinet and somebody else buying a number of things from around the shop.
I phoned Bill to get back as soon as he could....just at the moment that he was only about 50 metres away!
There were quiet times too.
I got my sales written up and some stock written up too. Even found the oomph to rearrange my cabinet.

By the end of the day I was tired. Tired of fighting with pain....I am so trying not to let pain win.
Remembering back a month to when I had had 3 teeth out, I might well have another week of the battle.

Had delicious pumpkin soup this evening from Waitrose.  Trouble is I had to liquidise it before I could eat it.
Delicious flavour - had a slight smoky edge to it which reminded me of bonfire night.

My mind has gone blank now. Time for more paracetamol.
Goodnight.