Saturday, October 20, 2012

 

Quirky Littlehampton

Dark and foggy - the early morning hour looked so gloomy.
But - no rain.
So, off we went to Ford.
I didn't buy very much for selling on - maybe just as well, because I spent so much last weekend.
Got some cheap winter warming jumpers, though.

Breakfast was in Littlehampton.
The eggs benedict were not quite as well cooked as in Woking last weekend, but tasty nevertheless.
And then off for a walk.
I took some photos - mainly because I was hoping to understand more about the little Lumix camera.
Sometimes I am told that I can take no more pictures because the internal memory is full.....but I have a large chip on which I expect the photos to go.
I am not sure that I have learned anything, but I have got some quirky pictures.


The ladder up to nowhere.

Low tide on the River Arun.


















I thought it was real for a moment!
It looks so real.
Hope it's not.
With its front paws rammed under the old window frame, it can't be real!

















And, at another window.

An exhibitionist shop dummy.

Dirty window?
Or just out of focus?






























Just a piece of plywood, nailed to a fence. Why?
At first, it depicted to me a pair of eyes.
My finished photo seems to portray a different pair entirely - a pair of bosoms.


From bosoms to bums!

I am sure we never saw such sights in my younger days.
Now they are common place.

Although maybe I shouldn't have been studying the worker up on the roof.








I'll catch some fish later!
Meanwhile, I'll enjoy the chips people seem eager to throw for me.














Planks on the pier.

I was inspired by 5 year old nephew to take this photograph.
He had taken a picture of floorboards, amongst other things, when let loose with a camera.





















Not really quirky.
A very calm sea and an empty beach.