Wednesday, October 17, 2012

 

George is doing well for me.

Been busy photographing, describing and listing.
I added 14 more things to my items listed on EBay - and 2 of them attracted bids very quickly.


George Best was snapped up within minutes.
I am hoping, of course, that the bidding will turn into a battle and I make lots of profit.!

A gift box of handkerchiefs for boys seems so dated.












I have also sent off payment for something I bid on - an official Olympics 2012 scarf.
This is the first of the things I hope to pick up cheaply from EBay for my Olympic collection.

I made a big fish pie - using mixed fish that I found in the Use By Date cabinet at the supermarket.
Glad it was tasty - we'll have it again tomorrow.

Today is the birthday of a grand daughter. Happy birthday to her and happy anniversary to us - the 12th anniversary of our becoming grandparents.

If you should have a mind to, you can see more words and pictures about our walk round Nymans.
This address will take you to the postings my brother made (3 of them)  about Nymans.
http://lavington.99k.org/daysout/index.htm
You can find the Nymans entries at the bottom of his index.
Lovely pictures of a lovely place.