Sunday, October 07, 2012

 

Getting colder - but crisp and bright.

A cold crisp morning - slight frost.
It was a bit chilly in the garden scrubbing the chair that I want to take to the shop tomorrow.

We needed bread and milk, so popped down to Asda.
Bought some "sell by date" chicken for this evening.
It is now cooking along with little jacket potatoes with garlic butter and there is a saucepan full of vegetables.

This afternoon we visited Bill's sister (J and G). An afternoon of chat concerning health and families.
They may well have a new grandchild before the week is out....another great niece or nephew for us.

Have been disappointed that my mouth has been hurting more than yesterday.
Disappointed, too, that I haven't got round to writing up many of the things bought last Thursday.

Not much from me.

But a good read from Thailand. They have done some great things during their holiday - and I look forward to some of the same when we go next year. I'll show some pictures of the sheep maybe during this week.

https://www.jamiesphuketblog.com/2012/10/great-weekend-at-racha-yai-raya-island.html