Monday, October 01, 2012

 

Not the best day.

Fed up, fed up, fed up!
It feels like the dental work last year has sparked off trigeminal neuralgia - which I have had episodes of before.
It hurts. Constantly. Paracetamol doesn't knock it out.
I need carbamazepine.
It is very tiring.....so I hope I can sleep.
I am not sure if I have to see the dentist or the doctor.
But whichever, it will have to wait until after I have been to the hospital in the morning.
I have what I feel will be the last appointment with the urology department. It is hard to realise that all that they did for me was 5 years ago.
But how very wonderful that my comment to Mr Swinn the day after my operation has turned out to be true.
He told me that as far as he could tell he removed all the cancer along with my bladder. I smiled through the haze that I was in and thanked him and said "Yesterday I had cancer and now I don't"

Of course the neuralgia could just settle down. I am ever optimistic.

The shop was reasonably quiet today. I took just £4. Disappointing.
In fact since I expanded my section and increased the rent, I have had the worst 2 weeks ever in that shop.
I did a bit of rearranging today.....I don't think picnic sets need pride of place right now, do you?
Weather was damp for much of the day.
I have in mind the desire to get in more of the things I bought in the last few days.
So, I was planning what I might need to do next Monday.

OK - not the best day, for me. But tomorrow is another day.