Wednesday, September 26, 2012

 

time to snuggle down.

Hibernation suddenly feels like a good idea.
Summer has gone now and so has my energy.
The rain has been soul destroying - yes, yes....I know, the plant life is enjoying the rain.
And in some parts of the country the rain has been destroying more than just spirits.
Surely the block of flats on the outskirts of Newcastle will tumble into the flood.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-19725952

I have been at home all day. I have written up all the OS maps I bought and the Picture Post magazines.
One magazine I have saved which features the 1948 Olympics. It would look good framed.

I have made a big casserole of vegetables and beef - we'll have the left overs on Friday.
I enjoyed chopping colourful vegetables.
I feel sure that I won't be eating very much tomorrow night after having 3 teeth out.
I plan to go to Wetherspoons tomorrow lunchtime for a big curry and a pint of Guinness to set me up well for my afternoon appointment.

Now for a cosy evening indoors, fan heater on probably for a while.....and lots of yawning.