Tuesday, September 18, 2012

 

Back to the medical routine.

Life is returning to the old routine - the one with a succession of medical appointments. I won't dwell on the fact that tomorrow I must ring the dentist and make an appointment for the first extractions.
My doctor said there will be no problems with the alendronic acid. He feels that having my poor quality existing teeth is much more of a problem.
I have 2 forms for blood tests. One I have had for almost a year; I shall need to have one before I see the urology team at east Surrey Hospital on October 1st.
Now I have one for Dr O too - this will check on just about everything, including diabetes.
The latter one is a fasting blood test. Bill will get a form for one of those too; so, a nice little outing for us eh? Blood tests followed by a Wetherspoons breakfast!
We both have appointments for our annual flu jabs.
I still have to find a chiropodist. The podiatrist who is working at the GPs medical centre is only there for one day a month.
Tomorrow we have different appointments - hair cuts.

After seeing the doctor we went to visit family in Ifield......it has been 4 year old O's birthday.
The 2 boys set up a dinosaur battlefield.
What fun!