Thursday, September 13, 2012

 

Work or pleasure.....well, both.

Jo arrived at our house at 7 o'clock and she joined us for a trip to Ford car boot sale.
It was a chilly start to the day, but sunny. And soon it warmed up.
We all bought well this morning.
Then, off we went to Littlehampton.
Only one more breakfast in The Balaton.......unless?
George (Mr Balaton) suggested that if the place doesn't sell during the winter then his sister might run it next summer; and she wouldn't change the menu.
It was a beautiful morning by the river and along the beach.
I spent much of the afternoon researching things I had bought this morning.
I bought a Poole Pottery bowl. It's about time I learned more about Poole. I am pretty sure that I now know the artist who painted this bowl and also its date (1967).
So, I didn't get much written up and ready for sale.
That's something for tomorrow.
By this evening I was finding that all the fresh air and exercise had wearied me and I have fallen asleep on the sofa.