Thursday, October 04, 2012

 

Breakfast at East Preston.

Decided I needed to see somewhere new.
There are lots of bungalow villages based on old settlements between Littlehampton and Worthing.
East Preston is one of them....or is it called Angmering on Sea?
We breakfasted at The Sea Horse Cafe. We will go again! They served up one of the best breakfasts we have sampled.


We sat outside in the warm sunshine.
There were many people enjoying food or mid morning coffees.
We chatted with a couple at the next table.























Then we went for a walk.


The path to the beach.
























It is such an unspoiled beach.


How splendid to have a red boat to enhance the foreground of my pictures.



















There are some buildings along the edge of the beach.
We could spy large houses through gaps in the trees.
Residents could obviously spy the beach and the sea from their windows.















I'll have this one.....the one with a back gate onto the beach.
And I love its tall chimneys.....there were more than this one chimney.

















And here is Bill on "their" beach.






















Bladder rack on the pebbles.

Lots of healthy bladders there!





















Sea kale.
I have been looking up ways of cooking it.
Though, on this occasion I didn't pick any.





























I don't know what the black bar is out to sea.
It appears in several of my photos and also to the eye.

A lovely morning.
It did me good.....drove out the demons of tooth pain for a while.