Friday, October 05, 2012

 

Flippy Floppy.

It's back to the flippy floppy me this evening - flopping about and wimping about the teeth issues.

We took a trip into town this afternoon.
I discovered that I don't have a debit card. Have I lost it? Or did Santander fail to send me one?
Or just possibly in my hazy state of mind, I deemed that a card had expired and cut it up?
Next week sometime I should get a replacement.

Then I went to buy a brand new dress!
But it's not for me. No, I don't have brand new clothes.
It is for a large Pedigree doll that I bought yesterday.


She was sold in a knitted romper suit....and it didn't suit her.
Today I found a pretty dress in Primark which looks good on her - she is big enough for a baby dress.

She is much more saleable now.

I bought the chair yesterday. It is not Lloyd Loom. It is covered in white plastic or rexine.
It is very much of its time (50s/60s).


Bill bought some slippers for £4 whilst in Primark.







We finished up in Taj - basically an Asian shop, though they sell all sorts. Bought fruit and vegetables.

Now for another early night and then get up early to work.
I want to get a few things onto EBay - haven't sold anything on Bay for over 2 months.