Saturday, October 06, 2012

 

Meeting with family.

The weather was pretty good - tempted to abandon plans and just go out.
But I am pleased now that I got some things listed on EBay, at last. I doubt that these things will bring much profit - if any.
They have been listed before and failed.
In the world of wheeling and dealing these days, people will splash out on quality or novelty. It's the same in the shop.
But I do have some interesting books and things which I can now work on for eBay.
It was a small step today - but each project starts with just a small step.

This afternoon I enjoyed time with a baby.

Great niece Jessie.

She must have felt comfortable because she fell asleep with me.


















I had one arm supporting her head and the other manipulating the camera, with difficulty, and taking close up pictures.

















I am feeling pleased to have taken very few pain killers today - a couple of paracetamol at lunch time. The  tooth wounds must be settling down.

Enjoyed a bottle of Welsh beer with our dinner - brewed at the Purple Moose Brewery in Porthmadoc.