Saturday, October 13, 2012

 

Weekend activities.

Tired...fallen asleep on the sofa this evening.
Hardly news is it?
We began the day enjoying breakfast with my brother and his wife.
Then we went our separate ways - they to meet up with their own offspring and a grandson at The Bluebell Railway and us to Dorking for a Saturday in the shop.
It was a busy day - lots of people through the door.
Some people were looking for Christmas presents. I think there are plenty of potential presents to choose from.
Bill didn't have to spend the day in the shop and he talked of staying at home; but in the end he did come. That was nice.
This evening I have wallowed in Strictly Come Dancing and X Factor. Both are entertaining and annoying.
Tomorrow we plan to go to the Woking vintage and collectables fair.
Just for the record tomorrow also sees the day when my son returns to the pulpit - metaphorically speaking. I am sure there is not a pulpit at the church he attends.
He will preaching the sermon.
I heard him preaching many years ago - and he was brilliant; thought provoking and entertaining.
I believe the worshippers at his church are in for a treat.