Sunday, October 21, 2012

 

Stay at home Sunday.

Another stay at home day.
Not just grey, but quite wet at times.
I have a box ready for the shop tomorrow - including the wonderful West German large tiles.

I have re-coloured my hair.
Nothing dramatic.
It's a bit darker than it was and the dark grey roots have gone.
Too much to ask that my husband might make a comment?
Of course it was too much to ask - and I haven't asked. Making comments is not his forte.

If you would like to see some photographs, then take a look at Jamie's Flickr page.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamiemonk/sets/72157631811285124/with/8105074990/

These are the latest to show one of the processions in the Vegetarian Festival. One or two are a bit gruesome - maybe.
The first couple you see -  praying couple, I feel I know just a little. They, and later younger generations of the family, run small businesses in old Phuket town, including a good little restaurant.


Here I am with the grandmother of the family during last year's visit.


















Oh that was such a good time.
I see my face here and recall just how happy and relaxed I was.
I really want to be there for the festival again. Maybe not next year, maybe the year after.
We already have plans to go in April/May next year.....and I don't want to wait longer than that.
Oooh!  Just a thought .....if I made enough money selling things perhaps I could go on my own for a second visit next year.