Friday, September 09, 2011

 

I will borrow somebody else's oomph this evening.

Why?
Why do I feel like nothing?
I just couldn't be bothered with much today.
I am glad, though, that I have at last got a few things ready for EBay. Next week I must work on more and so have things ready to list after Thailand.
I think Thailand is to blame for my malaise. I have got to that point when it is too easy to put life on hold and think about projects for "after Thailand".
Bill was busy in the garden, using the water power cleaner (it probably should have another name) to clean the paving stones. They really do look brighter.
I think the weather will be OK for the morning - though not for the rest of the weekend.
We will go to Ford. That might help me find some oomph!

I think, now, I will just share with you two paintings. These are her most recent and inspired by her life. She had been to the Shoreham Air Show last month and that inspired the first.

I am in regular contact with a Sussex painter - a successful one. She sells through various web sites.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1R2SKPT_enGB421&q=paula+oakley+artist&oq=Paula+Oakley&aq=1&aqi=g2g-v4&aql=&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=6484l8609l0l10891l12l12l0l4l4l0l235l1016l0.4.2l6l0

Wow! That's a long address! It was the first one I came to.