Monday, September 05, 2011

 

Birthday celebrations.

There will be some more family pictures from yesterdays' celebration.
But not this evening.
I have another celebration to record.
Bless Monika - she worked hard to make up for missing my birthday and this morning's mug of tea turned into a birthday celebration.

The pretty mug was a gift and there were chocolates and an amusing card -  about eating cake and not your friends!

So much to wish for!

I wish I had had a sale today!
But not to worry - I am busy writing up the sales of the last 2 weeks; still not finished.
One sale I feel just a tiny bit embarrassed about. I had a bowl, bought very cheaply, which I deemed to be quite valuable. It was made by Wilkinson's with a Clarice Cliffe design.

It is on the chair, on the left.
I had priced it up and later on I thought maybe I had gone too high.
I hate charging high prices!
But it seems I never got around to changing the price ticket and on Saturday it sold.

It will soon be time for sleeping - I must put the kettle on for a night cap cup of tea.

Labels: