Tuesday, September 06, 2011

 

More Ruby Wedding family pictures

People who live in these parts will not be at all surprised that we have not ventured for any trips today.
This morning it was exceedingly wild, wet and windy.
I had hoped that the rain would stop and we could go to Brighton and have a walk by a rough sea.
But the rain did not stop.
Never mind - I am yawning lots and feel like I needed some rest.
I have some more pictures from the R and S Ruby Wedding party.

There they are with their little ones.

And now they are joined by newer members of the family.

Here are our hosts for the day.
Food spread out on the table indoors - because there was rain then, too.
Later the rain did pass over.















What a happy picture!
Granny takes young C out into the garden for some play.















 
















The great aunt that perhaps I knew best was only 65 when I was only 18 months like young C.
She was so, so old!
Scary!
I am older than that.







Simon and Nicki.















Meg and Tom and young C.

















And now one that Roger took of all the assembled family.

Labels: