Monday, April 11, 2011

 

Silly me!

What idiot out a dozen re-listed books on EBay to finish at quarter past four on a Monday afternoon?
Silly me!
"Never mind" I thought, "they probably won't sell this time either."
But they did.
So, after a long day in Dorking I have been almost non stop at the computer dealing with payments. I haven't wrapped them yet - that can wait until morning.

It was a quiet day in the shop really - a quiet week, in fact. People have taken advantage of the lovely weather and gone places other than shops. The total taken today was boosted in Monika's favour, when she sold a Whitefriars glass vase for £180.

Talking of idiots....why did I allow myself to be cajoled into buying the rubbish that people brought into the shop today?
I'll photograph the large ceramic pot and lid in the shape of a lemon tomorrow - you might as well see the rubbish amongst my treasures!

Bill is watching a TV programme (Waking the Dead) which finishes in 10 minutes. Then I will make a cuppa and be very glad to make my way to bed.