Monday, April 04, 2011

 

Stock rotation

Huh!
I have worked so hard, moving all my stock around - and I sold not a thing today. Bill took money today though - as long as one of us does!
I am not actually grumbling for the week that has gone was a good one for me - I sold 18 things.
As usual I am very pleased with the new look.
Later in the week you can decide for yourself. I was feeling pretty darn tired and so I combined my wish to have photos of my section with a need to have photos for a shop blog posting.
This week the Pilgrims Antiques blog will be about my section.

A satisfying thing about today is that I began my Christmas shopping! I love what I have bought and am bursting to tell people about it - but that would spoil the surprise, so all will be revealed at the appropriate time.

I also bought a pair of shoes today in the Oxfam shop.
You know about my relationship with shoes.
I have some, as yet unworn, that I bought last year on the day of Uncle Billy's funeral. I put them on this morning, but after a walk as far as the dustbin my toes were hurting - and these are a wide fitting shoe.
So, off they came. I would wear my neat sandals today instead.
But the walk to the post office showed that me and my feet would have been happier in trainers.
I found some little slipper type shoes in the Oxfam shop and of course for the moments I tried them in the shop they felt fine.
Later I realised that life in these shoes would not be perfect.
But thank you Emma for spotting them and saying they looked good.

The kettle has boiled - time for a cup of tea.