Saturday, April 02, 2011

 

Tired out after work and fun.

I have made a start on sorting out all that I bought this morning at Ford.
I did rather well, I think.
I will photograph some of the things tomorrow.
The boot sale at Ford was big and busy. We didn't get to The Balaton until about half past eleven, having enjoyed a walk by the river first.

Then we took the 6 boxes of jigsaw puzzles to Rustington, home of Jackie and Adriaan. We stopped and had a cup of tea with a couple we clearly had much in common with.
We had a very pleasant time.

We came home and energy levels had sunk to rock bottom.
Bill snoozed.
I played some games until I felt that I, too, would be better off sprawled on the sofa.

I have had a few more things finishing on EBay today, so I have now dealt with those. This included the first of the items of clothing that I had bought specifically to sell - a medium sized M&S gent's shirt.

Crawley won at football again today. I think now the situation is that they could mathematically be  deprived of promotion to the main football league - but only if they lost all their remaining matches.