Tuesday, March 29, 2011

 

Allowing my body to potter.

Body is feeling a bit better this evening. My things to do list has some ticks on it - but I have ticked off nothing that required much energy. I did leave the house for a short while. Dr O had given me a form for a blood test when last I saw him. I think I was expected to get it done a couple of weeks ago. And today blood taking was easy peasy! I hardly felt the needle and out flowed the blood. Tomorrow I must do more.

 That ironing pile won't disappear just by waving a magic wand. Nor will the few things left on the dining room table. This includes 2 plates I bought in at the shop in Monday - plates by Denby for children. They are very attractive. Research shows that they were produced for just 6 years and discontinued in 1985 - and are now comparatively rare. I think they will try their luck on EBay.

I had a look at the timekeeping papers for last Sunday - comparing the times I returned for everything with the times recorded by the electric system. My little team was damn good! I did my end of financial year accounts today - just a bit early tis true. We have made enough to cover holidays and days out, but not enough to bother the tax man about. He wouldn't be able to start charging me tax on what shows up on our accounts book. I shall soon curl up and watch some TV. Last week we caught a programme about the work of Katie Piper.... no not Katie Price aka Jordan. They do have something in common. Neither of them now look as they once did. Katie Piper had her face burnt to shreds in an acid attack. She remains disfigured and now is promoting the needs for people with facial deformity to be recognised as normal. She is actually beautiful - great figure and with inner beauty shining through. *********************************************************************** Jamie - why have I lost paragraphs on the blog? What setting have I inadvertently altered?