Monday, December 17, 2007

 

17th December. Not very well.

Its up to Grandpa B to do a quick Blog tonight. Grandma woke up feeling head achy and a bit queasy, but after a cup of tea revived a bit. After breakfast she took herself to the bathroom and showered without my help. I think she felt that she ought to try to take pressure off of me but wore herself out doing this. Then it was time for the bag change in which I was involved, this one had gone three days. This really is a maximum time. She spent most of the day watching the goggle box and dozing. Marion came round briefly and brought Grandma some more homemade soup, some of which she had for her tea. Thank you Marion. Well I have tucked her up in bed now at about 8.30 and will keep an eye on her. She has a hospital appointment tomorrow ( Tuesday ) to see the doctors as a follow up from her surgery. Hopefully we can get her sorted out a bit with them. That's about it folks, at least I haven't blown up any electrics today. Look out for the next exciting installment. Best Wishes from Grandpa B.