Friday, December 14, 2007

 

14th December Stagnating.

Oh dear, those night time hours pass exceedingly slowly. It does seem a shame that I have lost the habit of sleeping in bed because I feel so tired.
I seem to hear news bulletins over and over again.
Last night I had about 4 hours sleep.
I might have nodded off very quickly after my boiled egg for breakfast, but Bill's sister Julie came visiting and gradually I felt more lively and alert again.
As a result I wasn't out of nightdress and dressing gown until gone 1 0'clock.
This afternoon Bill popped into town on the bus and walked back home. He picked up further supplies of Movicol from Crombies the chemist, which sadly I feel I will have to use again. The gut has stagnated again.
He also bought be some new headphones for the radio and I hope they will feel more comfortable than my old ones (from the pound shop). They had become so loose that it has been hard to keep them on my head and over my ears.
The weather has been grey and cold - not below zero today, but with no sunshine. I know it has felt chilly out there. Bill's hands were freezing when he got back from the walk from town.
Right lets see how long I can stay out of bed for. No point going up too early - for I would then wake in the night even earlier I guess.