Sunday, December 16, 2007

 

16th December A one step back day.

This has not been a good day for either of us.
I woke with a headache and feeling sick. My body has felt lifeless.
I guess I can put it down to the digestion having slowed to a halt - movicol and senna tablets for me tonight.
Bill has just looked tired and defeated and lots of things have gone wrong today. Life just seemed too much for him.
I really must sort myself out so that I can contribute more and make life easier.
Bill has worked - he went to the supermarket this morning. I reckon that could have been left until tomorrow really.
He tidied the garden a bit.
He cooked an easy dinner - but there were too many catastrophes. He spilled a quantity of water into the electric toaster and fused one of the systems in the house. This stopped clocks which had then to be re set.
I really must try to ease his load.
Ashley rang with tales of woe - all three of them have nasty stomach bugs. I wish I could ease his load too.
I have done very little of note really today. I am still fuming that Rhydian didn't win X Factor - compounded this evening when the other Welsh wizard, Gethin, failed to make the grand final of Strictly Come Dancing.
One item that feels positive is that it is now a week since I have had a leaking bag. Maybe I have negotiated myself through the worst of that minefield. Mind you it should have been changed today and somehow it just didn't get done. When it is changed in the morning it will have been on for 3 days - the sort of length of time I should leave it once everything has settled down. I don't think the extra day will make too much difference.
Sorry to sound down. Tomorrow is another day.