Thursday, April 03, 2014


Potential problems ahead.

Just a few lines - maybe no further blogging tonight.
I saw Dr D today again and he was lovely.
Sent me without delay to the hospital.
Potentially I have a DVT (blood clot) in my leg.
I saw the same doctor as on Tuesday.
Blood has been taken to be tested. Results will take a couple of hours to come through.
I may well have an injection into stomach tonight.
And may well have a scan tomorrow.
I think hospital doctor would like to do all this even if the blood test does not confirm a blood clot.
If it's not that, then what is it?
Why a rapid build up of fluid?
I am home now, briefly. I thought it best to have Bill at home if the wait might be long.
I have enjoyed a bite to eat and a nice cup of tea...and pain killers. My ribs hurt more than before.
Must return now to the hospital now.
Good night.
Bloomin' life!