Monday, March 25, 2013

 

Happy Monday

There was snow on the Surrey hills.......made me feel glad for all the layers I had put on this morning.
I enjoyed the day at the shop with Bill; I was busy all day - didn't even have time to do a Sudoku puzzle.
The sales were reasonably good for a very chilly Monday. We had people in from Germany and America - disappointed with their Spring visit, I expect.
There was much chatting.
Emma, one of our dealers was in for a while and I spent some time with Monika in her shop.

I sorted out some of my new stock.....where to put the kitchen table?

I think it works well.


































Today I have brought home more than I took.
I have cleared a lot of items from the bottom shelves. I had hoped to start going through it all and alter price tickets to make them suitable for selling at a car boot sale.
I can do that during this week.
Maybe we can do one at the end of May.

It was cold in the shop - but the lowest it wen to was 6 degrees C; I have known it fractionally colder.
But work kept me warm; as did a brief walk to some shops in the afternoon.