Thursday, November 08, 2012

 

Silhouettes by the sea.

Well, it is the day after.
I have thought about Harry cat - strange to come back home and not check out where he might be dozing.
Having said that we arrived back home tells you that we went out.
And it was a lovely day.
The Thursday car boot sale at Ford is so very relaxed - and there were a lot of sellers; maybe they had all checked out the Saturday weather forecast.
Today was a book and booklet day - only 1 item of china. I must get them photographed for EBay .
Breakfast was good. I gave instructions in Littlehampton Wetherspoons that the ham should not be cooked in my eggs benedict and it was perfect.
Early morning drizzle and we walked out of The George into bright sunshine and it felt much warmer than recently.
We walked along the beach and the river. It was delightful.


The sun was so bright that much was silhouetted against it.






















The tide was far out.







































The afternoon rather drifted away from me. All the books that I bought are unchecked and not yet written up.
Never mind.