Wednesday, November 16, 2011

 

Wordless Wednesday - well nearly.

Dinner things have been washed up - very good sausages and mash tonight.
Time to write a little posting for the blog, I said to Bill.
"Trouble is I have nothing to say today"
"well let it be a wordless blog" suggested Bill.
So I sat at the computer and types "wordless" into Google.
And what did I find, but many web sites devoted to Wordless Wednesday.

Here is a definition........

On Wednesdays all over the internet, bloggers post a photograph with no words to explain it on their blog. Hence the ‘wordless’ title. The idea is that the photo itself says so much that it doesn’t need any description.

I wanted it to be relevant to my day - do you really want a picture of somebody having a mammogram?
I thought not.

But I am just about to put the kettle on and settle down to watch David Attenborough's Ice World programme.

Here is a still photograph from that series.

Looks magical - but what makes it so very special is that it is not magical, but reality.