Monday, September 12, 2011

 

All the Fun of the Fair Findon

It has been a busy Monday.
I wonder how it came to pass that arranging a few of the treasures bought over the weekend required me to have a grand re-arrangement of my shelves.
But enough of that - there might be a picture or two tomorrow.
We have also been busy with customers; Bill and I between us took over one quarter of the takings.

But now I look back to all the fun of the fair - the Findon sheep fair.













I love this man! He didn't think to himself that he was too old to enjoy a ride.He climbed on his horse and alone he had fun.

We have met this gentleman before - when we had breakfast in the Findon shop and tea rooms.








Rain was beginning to fall - quite hard.
It didn't last long and I was sorry that we left when we did.
Next year we will make a day of it - anybody want to join us?





Labels: