Thursday, August 11, 2011

 

Wiltshire Day - back in July.

It is over 2 weeks now since we drove the 100 miles to visit Roger and Sue in Market Lavington for a fun day.
Sadly, it didn't turn out to be such a fun day.
One by one we went down like nine pins with a bug. Bill had started it and was vaguely recovering.
I felt quite bad all day.
Ekatarina joined in during the afternoon and Ashley began to feel very rough on the journey home.
Nevertheless photos were taken.
First - some of Ecky's.

Roger and Sue have a big garden - with fields. They used to keep their own sheep; now a friend uses the field.

Sue works hard in the garden and there are always fresh home grown vegetables.
Grandma looking and feeling rather pathetic.
We met the Cavalier King Charles spaniel - one of 3 - on our walk down to the museum.

Ekatarina, like all of us, is entranced by these much photographed gravestones.

Now for a few of my photos.
My body didn't feel much like walking - but off we all trotted down to the museum.

I had hardly got into the churchyard when the world swum about before my eyes, I puked and had to sit down. Sue got me a chair from the museum.

I took a few photos from my chair.
Here are a couple for Roger and Sue of museum workers and visitors.
















Now a sad photograph.....
This picture could tell so many stories.
What it actually tells is..."I feel wretched and I am about to puke"



Bill took pictures of flowers in Roger and Sue's garden.

He has called it Blue Lily - but I am sure it is not a lily.
















Willow the cat has caught a frog.

Labels: