Wednesday, August 10, 2011

 

PIcking up the reins of my life - slowly!

The old couple are now home alone.
And I presume Ashley and Ekatarina are now at their home.
I have not yet done any more photos.
I decided I wanted to sort out our income and spendings  for shop and EBay. I still have things, bought during the last 2 weeks to be written up.
I listed 34 items on EBay that failed to sell on their first time out on EBay.
It was good to feel that I was getting some control back over these things.
I also know that I sold the huge, heavy red vase that I have had in the shop for a short while.
I am still yawning lots - so run down. The urge to sleep is quite strong.
I must make an appointment for my B12 injection.
I already have appointments for next week - CT scan and doctor's.
Bill will be off to the dentist tomorrow - a large chunk of tooth/filling came off whilst he was eating a banana last week.
I shall watch "Who do You Think You Are" and hopefully will stay awake until bedtime.