Friday, July 29, 2011

 

Life must be lived - whatever!

For a while today, first thing, I felt almost human.
Lunchtime we went to Asda to get things for picnic tomorrow - do I really want any food?
I was almost happy that Ecky felt so weak and nauseous that she needed to go back to the car.
This evening I have felt just like that too - except I have a bedroom to escape to.
Making sure Ecky was bathed, and washing her hair totally exhausted me.
Nevertheless we will make it to London - it would be awful to miss The Horrible Histories at The Albert hall after Ashley's extreme good fortune in getting tickets.
The picnic will be at the Diana Memorial playground in Kensington Gardens ....no, no not food!
The playground looks superb.
After that who knows - collapse I should think.

We will be meeting Barbara and her grand daughter, Lois at the station in the morning and we will share the day with them.
Barbara had the bug a week ago and feels it has taken a week to feel fully recovered.
Because of that Bill and I have more or less agreed that the proposed trip to France should be missed.
Maybe we will manage the Isle of Wight instead.
Time for bed - I had planned to do the food this evening, but now have opted to get up half an hour earlier tomorrow morning instead.

Cameras will be with us tomorrow - at some point you will see the results.

Message to Rog and Sue - the buyer of the silhouette is not related. Her husband is a John Frost who was born in Wiltshire! (Warminster).