Thursday, July 28, 2011

 

Short and definitely not sweet

Short and not very sweet!
No blogging for the last 2 nights.
On Tuesday I began to feel so, so tired and so, so nauseous.
This was yet another attack on my gut, I think.
First there was the inability to deal with cream - understandable and could have been avoided.
By yesterday morning I was so nauseous, I really could have done with a day curled up on the sofa. This time - it was the bug that Bill had invading me.
But we had arranged to go to Wiltshire.
I just thought I could sit down at Roger and Sue's and let the others get on with things.
But I did join them for a walk.
First it was me - I puked up in the churchyard and thought I would pass out.
Within a very short time, Ecky puked up in the churchyard.
We were both very grateful that a friend of Rog and Sue's could drive us back to the house.
Ecky and I didn't take a look at Sue's very fine tea.
Ashley made a bold attempt at tea - he was beginning to feel the nausea.
The journey home was punctuated by  frequent needs for P &P - puking and poohing! Thank goodness we had 2 plastic ice cream pots for the puking!
Home - 3 of us were immediately into bed.
Thank goodness Bill is feeling somewhat stronger.
The night was not good - for P and P continued.
Today we have loafed about like zombies, slept and felt horrible. But nobody has puked today.
Tomorrow I hope will be a bit better - though I don't expect instant return to strength and fitness.
On Saturday we must be fit - a trip to The Albert Hall for the children's prom is very much looked forward to.