Monday, August 15, 2011

 

Was working hard.

Come on Grandma P! Wake up!
Save for your sleeping for the night hours.

I am not surprised that I have been dozing, for I have been working quite hard today.

I had a mental plan to swap over the positions of 2 of my sections at the shop.
I set to work as soon as we arrived.
It's no good....I would like a bigger area!
My rearrangement finally entailed moving around things in another section, too.
It is all looking good; but somehow I managed to forget to take any photographs. Never mind, I can do that on Thursday; we will do an extra day to cover for somebody else who will do one of the Mondays for us when we are in Thailand.

I have sold well again this week. In fact the weeks since the last rent day are already the best yet. We normally think of July and August as being weak months in the trade - but not so for us.

Time for a cup of tea now - and then maybe some more sleeping.
I have felt pretty good really - far less to grumble about after this weekend.
Tomorrow I will have a CT scan in the morning. This is far less complicated than in days of old (20 years ago).
I have to drink a couple of litres before the scan - but no loger is anything nasty added to the water.
The scan itself takes only a short time these days - it was half an hour when I began these things.
The negative point is getting a needle into a vein to pump a dye round my body. Radiographers can't get needles in well and the dye makes me feel peculiar.
But what a relief to have CT scans - my doctors can get a good clear image of what is going on in my body which can highlight the growth of any nasties.