Thursday, August 11, 2011

 

Bring me my magic wand.

There was a time - not so long ago, when I marvelled at how well I felt.
People would tell me how good I was looking and I would readily agree that I felt great.
They were good times.
Nobody promised me that life would be plain sailing; I always knew that the problems would come and go.
The last month has thrown up one of the bad times.
I feel so tired and fragile.
With the body I now have, there could be several different causes and I am looking forward to embarking on finding out what the causes might be and having some help putting things right.
I am really glad that I shall have a CT scan next week - hopefully the results of that will eradicate the worst possible scenario.
Dr Oliver will have some ideas about what to do about the bone scan results.
I am guessing he might be wanting a blood test to check for the various functions that could have gone wrong.
He will also give me my Vitamin B12 injection.
Meanwhile I doze too often and have little energy to get on with things. That is quite depressing.
Tomorrow is another day - maybe I will find a little more zest for life.
I have posted an extra blog today - about our trip to Wiltshire.
That was a bad day for health - for all of us.
Scroll down and see some pictures.