Friday, February 12, 2010

 

Ekatarina art work.



I have lost my computer!
A 9 year old girl is satisfying all her wishes and whims on my machine.
What fun!
Ecky did a little art work and saved it in a new folder - didn't have to tell her how to do that, of course.
Then I wondered how to put this picture into our photo album - save it as a short cut, then you can copy and paste, she said.
Seemed to work.

The day was spent preparing for their visit - yes, it is not just Ecky. Ashley is here too of course.
We shopped till we dropped this morning, buying good food and goodies for the week ahead.

So, all is well.

Except that we received some sad news today.
My Aunty Vera died. She was my mother's older sister.
I stayed with her and Uncle Jack when I was a child.
I loved them.

Right, at least one of us now has PJs on - it is 10 o'clock and about time 9 year olds were in bed.
But Grandma has different rules than home rules.
It is also nearly time 60 year olds were in their bed.
We plan to be up at 6 o'clock to go to Ford.
Then we will have breakfast and maybe stroll on the beach for a while.

We are going family visiting later in the day.

Labels: