Friday, May 09, 2014

 

Sleep time confusion

Earlier Bill woke from a sleep and didn't know what day it was, nor even the time of day.
I have just done much the same - very surprised not to be in my bedroom. I woke and remembered that I ought to have set the alarm clock........but where was the clock? Scary, for a moment! Oh Paula - you are still on the sofa!
Unlike for Bill, things slotted into place
He found it impossible to recall the day he had enjoyed
I have photos in the camera to show him making a meccano model with lovely Louise. Bill did feel good sharing time with someone young and lovely. I will sort those photos of the Forgetmenot group tomorrow. For now I must say Goodnight from the sofa and get to bed. Will remember to set the alarm so as not to be late to Dorking tomorrow.







This page is powered by Blogger