Friday, May 09, 2014

 

Sleep time confusion

Earlier Bill woke from a sleep and didn't know what day it was, nor even the time of day.
I have just done much the same - very surprised not to be in my bedroom. I woke and remembered that I ought to have set the alarm clock........but where was the clock? Scary, for a moment! Oh Paula - you are still on the sofa!
Unlike for Bill, things slotted into place
He found it impossible to recall the day he had enjoyed
I have photos in the camera to show him making a meccano model with lovely Louise. Bill did feel good sharing time with someone young and lovely. I will sort those photos of the Forgetmenot group tomorrow. For now I must say Goodnight from the sofa and get to bed. Will remember to set the alarm so as not to be late to Dorking tomorrow.