Sunday, January 13, 2013

 

Sunday tasks.

Sunday evening and it feels well past my bedtime......it's just turned half past nine!
I fell heavily asleep during The Antiques Roadshow.
There seems to be a bit of a regular pattern developing on Sunday evenings.
I have worked today...certainly not hard physical work.
I took a lot of photos and then described the objects I pictured for EBay. I now have 36 items on for a 10 day auction - all but one are books.
Wonder which will be the first to get a bid.
I also took a couple of pictures of things that will go to the shop tomorrow.
I shall have to be busy writing things in my stock file tomorrow - and the stool still needs cleaning.
I told the tale of buying the stool on facebook - I seemed to snatch from under the noses of other dealers.
A nephew commented..."Dirty business, dealing with stools" Ha Ha!














































I was buying some 1950s tea plates and saw this wall plaque......just had to have it!

I just heard that it is snowing in The Cotswolds. I think that in this part of the world we might come off quite lightly.
The forecast suggests that the north east will get a lot.
Tomorrow cold rain with some snow mixed in is forecast for us. Sounds like it is a good thing I have plenty of my own to do at the shop........I wouldn't choose to be a customer .