Tuesday, January 08, 2013

 

Pilgrims Antiques. West Street Dorking. My section.

Yesterday was good - I felt quite excited by how my section in the antiques centre was looking.
Here are some pictures.






This is how my section is seen as you climb the three steps in to the back room.







The kitchen table and the enamel meat safe. The sides and door of the meat safe have tiny holes, forming a mesh.




The red/orange section of my 1950s/60s stock.


Fine specimens of West German pottery.
It is often referred to as fat lava pottery - the orange one shows the lave effect.
The big brown vase has a metal chain decorating it.

















Part of the juvenile section.




















Part of kitchen section.















Some black and white.

Novelty teapot.



















Studio art glass (Murano) from Venice.
1950s folder and plate.