Monday, January 14, 2013

 

Monday with babysitting.

Time for bed!
It has been a long day out since getting up this morning.
The shop was cold - almost as cold as the great outdoors. Snow flakes fell, but too few to make any difference.
My expectations for poor sales proved to be correct - January tends to be a poor month anyway, and although there were a few people through the door today, numbers were small and buyers were even less.

We arrived home and turned ourselves round fairly rapidly and went out to baby sit.
The boys were ready for bed. Granny had made sure of that. She is in charge for a few days whilst mother is on a course.
Bill and I played Jenga with the boys - very civilised! By craftily opting not to take their turns in the later rounds, the boys engineered a tumbling of the tower for me.
Then I read 3 books to them - my pleasure really.
They settled down quickly after that and I heard no further movements from them
Bill and I watched some TV, until Granny got back home.