Tuesday, July 24, 2012

 

Family.

Today is Jessica's birthday.
I enjoyed chatting with her this morning.


Actually that is a photograph of her on their home computer and me waving to it from our home.

She is such a grown up young girl.
She is taller than her mother now....and not very much shorter than me.
She is 165cms tall.

She was very happy to have had a day off school today - there were power cuts. Jamie also had a day off for that reason.
They all went to the local temple to give thanks for her 11 years.
Friends went round in the evening and they had (probably) pizza.

I will also share another family photo today.


It just made me laugh!

A great nephew is on the left.

















The weather has been all that I have been dreaming of for weeks and weeks.
We took a picnic out and enjoyed a walk round local National Trust gardens.
Scroll down for today's pictures.