Wednesday, July 18, 2012

 

Olympic torch relay Crawley.

Quite simple I am sharing my favourite photographs from the Olympic torch relay procession in Brighton Road yesterday morning.























Look at all the people.
You can see that being a marshall gives you a prime position to see all that is going on.
Looking forward to Friday when its my turn.













Up on Daddy's shoulders.

Mischief makers with their plastic torches.
Yes - soon they were playing sword fights with them.

















Balloons for sale.




















































Congratulations to this young man. His home made torch was electric and he switched the bulb on for me to take a photograph.






My picture of the torch being carried through the crouds.
Only one small bit was relevant really - a very, very small bit.


What a very small part of the above photo has the torch in it.

















Bill did much better than I did.