Wednesday, May 16, 2012

 

Wordless Wednesday.

Wordless Wednesday.
On just such a day as this I discovered that there was a movement amongst bloggers for Wednesdays to be wordless.
Why Wednesdays?
I just don't feel inspired by the day.
Bill is very content to have the grass cut. He can now claim to have the "best in row" award.
I am pleased to have priced up a lot of books, mostly for the shop.
This includes 3 glamour magazines dated 1937. Eroticism and seduction were so much more tasteful then.
My next item to deal with is a snake skin.....not sure why I snapped it up; it was apparently found at the obelisk in Windsor, April 1958.
So, I haven't been wordless on Wednesday - but neither have the normal stream of words flowed from me.
Thursday will be better. We are going out.
We have opted for a trip to Ford on Thursday, rather than Saturday. I have some plans for afterwards.
Goodnight Wednesday.