Sunday, May 27, 2012

 

A wedding - the first pictures.

I can't begin to describe the last 3 days in any detail - well, not this evening.
We are tired.
My nephew's wedding was quite wonderful on a very hot and sunny day.
We have shared the occasion with many family people and some friends of  Simon who we have met on occasions through the years. And we have got to know some of Nikki's family and friends too.
It was a day full of love and beauty.
It was a day of just  a bit too much wine and too much eating.....but hey! It was a celebration!
This morning we went for breakfast with.....are they friends or are they family?
We were with my brother's wife's sister and her family. I guess if the family tree was drawn very widely we would all appear on it.
But it is good really that all my family can be counted as friends.
We have explored Tewkesbury, where we stayed on Saturday night.
I have lots of photos to sort of course.
That won't be done until Tuesday at the earliest.
Except I have 3 for you now. I don't know if these are the best - just ones I picked out.
Though, I hope you will agree that my sunset picture can never be ignored.


The happy couple during the afternoon.
































During the evening.