Sunday, December 18, 2011

 

Family and friends and what they have done.

The best part of the day was the morning - but not an early morning.
The sun was streaming through the window as we relaxed with cups of tea and books.
Breakfast was not until half past ten!
Not many achievements for us today, so I will share a collection of pictures showing the achievements of others in the family.
I amass lots of photos from family and friends on FB - so here's an opportunity for the non FB people to have a peek.
I save many of the photos in my computer files.

I will begin with a 6 year old footballer. John was playing in his first official match.




Who got the ball?












That was 6,000 miles away.
Even further away was a fancy dress birthday party for our niece, Lisa.
I love her parties!

Here is Lisa with our great nephews, Oliver (the elder) and William.
And she is also photographed with Phil, her Dad - who lives in Crawley.

Another Crawley resident appeared in a nativity play last week.
Felix was a sheep.




It is fun being a sheep - but it does get a bit tiring!

In Peterborough another great nephew has been busy. Ryan is now a blue belt in Tai Kwando.
And down in Weymouth my cousin, Rod got a new puppy, named Boo.

Friends have been busy.
My oldest school  friend, Mags is an avid crafter and creator of many lovely things.
She gave me a necklace.
And another old friend, Pete, made a contribution to my photographic hands project.


Roger and Sue play Wordsplay (or Boggle) nearly as much as I do.
When they play together they can do very well indeed.
And they did today - so much so, that Roger photographed the screen.
I was not playing at the time.
If you are not a player, just notice that Nibbin in Wiltshire is top of the board.
When I play I am monkland 119 or some variation of that name. At the moment I am monk in winterland.

Tomorrow will be a day for Bill and I to be busy - hopefully.
I have a box filled with yet more fresh stock - including the very large Denby vase.
The weather forecast for tomorrow is for chilly heavy rain.
Maybe people will have other priorities for Monday.....like stay home in the dry.


Labels: