Friday, December 16, 2011

 

The ace reporter.

Today I am a proud mother!
My son now has a weekly column in his local paper - Phuket News.





























This may enlarge  with a click of the mouse.
But I will give you his blog address. The News is basing Jamie's page on things already written for the blog.
We have been to Chinpracha House twice with Jamie.
https://www.jamiesphuketblog.com/
His most recent posting is about a floating restaurant we all went to.


This is part of the main reception hall at Chinpracha.

My achievements today have been considerably minor.
I did make the ironing pile disappear,
We have entertained Frieda this afternoon.
This morning there was a little snow - just for a very short while there were big fluffy flakes; but mostly it was damp and sleaty.
Tomorrow, despite the cold, we will be out early.