Sunday, August 21, 2011

 

Sunday - not a day of rest.

Sunday - a day of rest?
Not likely!
I seem to have been busy for much of the day.
We were at Pease Pottage by 7 o'clock.
There were purchases to prepare for sale. I had bought cigarette card albums this morning and each lot needed to go in a cellophane fronted bag, which I cut down to size.
I am glad I found them. I had looked at some yesterday at Ford - the seller wanted £10 each for them. I smiled at him and told him I sell them for just £5 - so wouldn't be buying.
"Oh, where do you sell?" he quickly asked.
If he should call, I am now well stocked - having bought for £1 a time this morning.
I also bought books - including a complete set of Wainwright's Lake District guides. Maybe somebody might buy them as a Christmas present.
I have also been dealing with EBay.
I had sent the invoices yesterday, but nothing was wrapped and there were payments to deal with.
All done now.
It feels like bed time - and at almost half past nine, I think I will grab a drink and then make my way under the duvet.