Sunday, July 10, 2011

 

Tired day and Scottish family.

I have felt tired. I didn't sleep well last night.
I was up early, so went to Pease Pottage boot sale. Bill stayed in bed.
I followed this up with the Sayers Common bootsale - always more interesting than Pease Pottage.
I have written up most of it and have a very heavy box to take to the shop tomorrow. It contains the very heavy Murano glass vase.

I still feel tired - so will be off to bed early.

I will post a picture for the Monks who are not in facebook touch with our Scottish family.
These are our Scottish nieces, left to right Debra, Sarah and Charlene; with young Jason tucked in the middle.
Charlene has some look of both Jessica and Emily.
Sarah is much slimmer than I ever knew Bill's Mum - but they have some similar features.
Bill's mother would be so pleased to know that through the wonders of a computer the Scottish family no longer feel lost to us.

Labels: