Wednesday, June 15, 2011

 

The ginger beer bottle

There are lots of ticks on my Things to Do list today - mostly little jobs, but its good to get things done.

The main event of my day must be the wrapping and dealing with the sale of a ginger beer bottle from Horsham.
This was a much desired bottle.
The final selling price was £59.01.
The East Grinstead bottle was much less sought after - sold for only £12.50.

I described and listed 2 books about Horsham today - books about a town or village history mostly sell. My other listings today were about Eastbourne, Beachy Head, Amberley and the Martello Tower at Seaford - a Sussex bundle.

The weather has not been good today - rain again after lunch. Bill did manage to get the lawns cut before the rains came.
The forecast for tomorrow is not good either and so we have abandoned the idea of going to Ford.
Never mind - there will be nore things on my Things to Do list in the morning. I really must polish the wood work on my 2 1950s chairs.

I'll end with  pictures.
On Monday evening the moon looked fantastic and we went out to take pictures.
I haven't seen Bill's - except on the camera.
His technical abilities mean that he is able to capture the details of the moon.
I mostly captured our deep purple clematis.

First without flash.

And then with flash.