Tuesday, June 07, 2011

 

Tuesday - nothing much.

Tuesday - a day to recharge batteries.
We got up rather late.
Bill had an appointment with the osteopath - so not too late.
I don't know how beneficial these visits are - certainly he doesn't get better and has a condition that cannot get better.
But I am sure Bill finds it soothing and helpful and may help to promote a feeling of well being, so he continues.
Whilst he was out I photographed 12 books and prepared them for EBay.
It wasn't until I was describing the 4th bus book, that I realised that 3 of them had had pages cut out. Bother! I couldn't list those; but I did explain in the description of the one good book that I have these others which somebody might want anyway for a £1 each.
This afternoon we popped into Lidl - their ham is the best and they have lovely spicy Polish sausages......and lots of other good things.
Too many!
"Oh go on!" we say to each other "we might as well get some whilst we are here".
The weather was pretty good - no rain and blue skies and interesting clouds. We had thought of going for a walk.
Hopefully it might be fine again tomorrow.