Wednesday, June 22, 2011

 

Athletics took over this evening.















There were meant to be lots of photos today, showing the lovely village of Shere.
But when I attempted to do a posting earlier, I was unable to upload any photos.
I am glad I can do it now, late this evening. But it is too late for a full posting - it's time for bed.

We have been out all evening - at the track at 6 o'clock and not home until gone 10 o'clock.
When an open meeting is organised you never know how many people will turn up. I wondered if the less than true summer conditions might deter people - but not so.
We were working with electric timing, but I haven't looked at any of the results yet.
The races came thick and fast.
I am glad now that I took on the role of chief - I had wondered if this might have been an easy meeting and Bill could take it on.
There were times when I wasn't sure if I was on my head or my heels - but I don't worry about that.
The racing was good and we returned times for everybody.

My Things to Do list is sadly lacking in ticks today. I shall have to work hard tomorrow.
Goodnight world!